Join Hydrocarbon Processing at IRPC Americas’ Virtual Innovation Showcase on September 21 for a full day of learning and knowledge sharing.
This exclusive pre-conference event will feature contributions from Sulzer GTC Technology and real-world case studies exploring advanced process solutions that address the challenges associated with producing clean fuels, integrating refinery and petrochemical streams, and improving the energy efficiency of assets by custom fractionation solutions.
The following process technology topics with relevant case studies will be discussed during this free event:
- GT-BTX®: Aromatics extraction from reformate, pygas, and COLO to produce benzene, toluene, and xylenes.
- GT-BTX PluS ®: Aromatics and sulfur extraction from FCC gasoline without octane loss, and/or converting FCC gasoline to petrochemicals; integrating refinery and petrochemical streams.
- Advanced Hydroprocessing: Deep sulfur removal from heavy oil streams using liquid-phase hydrogenation, based on partner (Duke Technology) process. Lower cost, extended run length and life of catalyst.
- LPG Recovery: Dividing Wall Column technology – providing better product specifications with less energy and lower capital costs along with solutions for the gasoline and PX complex.
- Isomalk℠ technologies: Non-chlorinated catalysts for the isomerization of C4/C5-C6/C7 paraffins; Overall gasoline complex solutions to produce clean fuels.
GT-STYRENE UP®: A novel approach for high purity styrene production from polystyrene pyrolysis oil, thereby enabling the circular economy concept in styrene.
Virtual Innovation Showcase Schedule
09:00-13:00 CT: Axens
13:00-16:30 CT: Sulzer GTC Technology
See the full conference agenda for a complete list of speakers!