Woodland Hills, CA – In these challenging times, saving money has never been more important. Most drivers don’t know how they can ease the expenses of their insurance rates but there are 5 ways to help keep your auto insurance rates down, including taking a defensive driving course.
1. Safe Driver discounts: It pays to be a safe driver. Across the country and in states like New York offer accident or violation free discounts. So if you have a clean driving record, let that work in your favor.
2. Multi-Policy discounts: Bundle your other policies like renters insurance or homeowners insurance with one carrier.
3. Anti-Theft Device discount: If you have an automobile with anti-theft technology, that means the insurance company takes on less risk, and should reward you with a lower rate.
4. Pay-in-full or Paperless Policy discounts: Many carriers will share savings with you if they don’t have to do administrative work like printing or pay for postage fees.
5. Take a Defensive Driving Course: Many states will offer discounts for taking a defensive driving course and save up to 10% on your auto insurance rates every year.
By completing a defensive driving course such as the online courses provided by IMPROV Traffic School, insurance companies may offer a discount on your auto insurance policy, even up to 10%-15%. IMPROV Traffic School provides online defensive driving courses, approved by states across the country. To get an exact amount you will save, make sure you check with your insurance provider for the savings you can enjoy by taking this course.
“States like New York offer a mandated insurance discount of 10% every three years,” CEO of Improv Traffic School, Gary Alexander said. “So, taking a defensive driving course is a great way to cut back on expenses every month.”
Defensive driving courses can be taken online through the IMPROV Traffic School, who has just released an updated version of its flagship online program. Courses through IMPROV are not only fun and engaging, they are conveniently available online from the comfort of your own home and can be taken in just one sitting or at your own pace. Certificates are generally processed within 30 minutes and the courses can be accessed on any mobile device that is connected to the internet.
To learn more visit, https://www.myimprov.com/.
Find a defensive driving course in your area:
New York: https://www.myimprov.com/defensive-driving/new-york/
All Other States: https://www.myimprov.com/defensive-driving/course/
About IMPROV Traffic School
Traffic School by Improv Comedy Club was created over 30 years ago with a goal to utilize humor in educational content to create unique and engaging courses. Talented Hollywood writers write all the IMPROV courses, adding humor from the famous IMPROV Comedy Club.
The IMPROV Traffic School aims to be fun, fast, and effective throughout its unique educational experience. With this wealth of experience in the industry and the tremendous focus on student results and positive experiences in place, it is no wonder the Improv Traffic School’s unique courses have won many accolades from students and the media, resulting in the school being named the “Best Traffic School” year after year.
There are many advantages with this traffic school and why hundreds of thousands of students rave about it, from being 100% online to being vote the number school, instant certification, easy to learn courses, 24/7 based support, and no hidden fees. IMPROV Traffic School has proudly educated over 4 million students and has received over 125,000 five-star student reviews. If you complete the course, you will even receive a free bonus, which is four tickets to the IMPROV Comedy Club. Just select your state and get started with the top traffic school today.
Company Name: IMPROV Learning
Contact Person: Susan Fink
Phone: (800) 990-1550
Address:20950 Warner Center Ln Suite A
City: Woodland Hills
State: CA 91367
Country: United States