LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the global mining waste management market size and it is poised to grow by 12.96 billion tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ausenco Ltd., EnviroServ Waste Management (PTY) Ltd., Golder Associates Corp., Hatch Ltd., John Wood Group Plc, Ramboll Group AS, SECHE ENVIRONNEMENT Group, Teck Resources Ltd., Tetra Tech Inc., and VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing demand for precious metals and minerals has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Mining Waste Management Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Mining Waste Management Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44603
Mining Waste Management Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mining waste management market report covers the following areas:
- Mining Waste Management Market size
- Mining Waste Management Market trends
- Mining Waste Management Market industry analysis
This study identifies the emergence of deep-sea mining as one of the prime reasons driving the mining waste management market growth during the next few years.
Mining Waste Management Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the mining waste management market, including some of the vendors such as Ausenco Ltd., EnviroServ Waste Management (PTY) Ltd., Golder Associates Corp., Hatch Ltd., John Wood Group Plc, Ramboll Group AS, SECHE ENVIRONNEMENT Group, Teck Resources Ltd., Tetra Tech Inc., and VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Mining Waste Management Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Mining Waste Management Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mining waste management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mining waste management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mining waste management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mining waste management market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Waste rock – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tailing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type volume chart
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Drivers – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ausenco Ltd.
- EnviroServ Waste Management (PTY) Ltd.
- Golder Associates Corp.
- Hatch Ltd.
- John Wood Group Plc
- Ramboll Group AS
- SECHE ENVIRONNEMENT Group
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.