The Brand Management Services Industry market size is expected to grow over USD 1 billion, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200907005250/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Brand Management Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Social media channels are becoming integral parts in their brand positioning strategies as these provides actionable insights in the form of online consumer data that can be leveraged by using analytics tools to evaluate a brands’ performance and to fine-tune the marketing strategy.
This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Top Spending Regions in the Brand Management Services Industry Market:
According to the spend share and forecasts, North America and Europe will be the leading regions in the Brand Management Services Industry market.
To know more about these regions and their influence in on the Brand Management Services Industry market Request free demo
Insights that drive the Supply chain market of Brand Management Services Industry Market:
- Service providers are using technologies such as artificial intelligence to process large volumes of customer data
- Engagement with a single service provider for multiple service lines enables buyers to gain benefits
Some of the top Brand Management Services Industry suppliers listed in this report:
This Brand Management Services Industry procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- WPP Plc (Y&R)
- Omnicom Group Inc. (Interbrand)
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. (OLIVER WYMAN)
- The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. (FutureBrand)
- Publicis Groupe (MetaDesign)
- Harte Hanks Inc.
Reason to download the free sample of this report:
- To have a better grasp over the market dynamics
- Understand the key market trends
- Better supplier understanding and have an edge over the negotiation
- Know what are the factors that influence the demand-supply shifts
- Help you interpret and use the best procurement practices in this market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299