- Researchers from The University of Chicago analyzed which jobs can be done from home given their characteristics and work duties.
- Given this classification of telework jobs, we decided to look at which jobs are high-paying and can be done from home but do not require a college degree.
- Using education requirements and typical salary data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we looked at jobs from the University of Chicago list that earn more than the US average annual salary and where the typical minimum education is a high school diploma or no formal education.
- Transportation managers made the top of the list with an average annual salary of $103,320 and a minimum educational requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The kinds of jobs that can be done from home range from managers and supervisors to sales agents, and not all